For a limited time, Plenti Points is offering you up to $12 a month in points if you watch certain Hulu shows. You can earn easy points for just watching Tv shows on Hulu. Although watching 10 episodes for 200 ($2) points doesn’t sound like it’s worth it. This promotion is great for those of you who already like watching the show that is being promoted. This offer expires every 3 weeks and comes out with new ones, so check back frequently to see if a show of yours is on the offer!
Editor’s Note: If you do nor already have one, we recommend you apply for the Plenti Credit Card from Amex.
Plenti Points Hulu $12 Bonus Information:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $12 a month
- Expiration Date: 3 Weeks after it was added to the list.
- Requirements: You must watch targeted shows and have a Hulu account
- Terms and Conditions: To redeem points you simply go to any of the redeemable points partners and scanning your card at check out. At Exxon and Mobil stations, there is a maximum of 2,500 Plenti points that can be used per purchase. What do you think of the Plenti rewards program? Will you be signing up? Will you be using it? Please let me know in the comments below – maybe I’m being too harsh on this new program.
Earn Plenti Points Hulu $12 Promotion:
- Sign up for a new Plenti Points account if you do not already have an account.
- You must have a Hulu premium account in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Check out the list of promotions available for watching Hulu.
- Click on the promotion and list of shows. You can earn up to 1200 points a month! ($12)
Plenti Points is offering you up to $12 in plenti points when you watch the promoted shows on Hulu. This promotion is good for those of you who passively want to earn money by watching the shows they like. Shows are updated every 3 weeks so if a show you want to watch isn’t on the promotion, come back another time for your easy money! For more ways to Make money, check out our full list!