Chase Sapphire? Preferred Card – 50,000 Sign-Up Bonus Points – Summary *Expired*
The Chase Preferred Sapphire Card is offering new cardholders 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95.
All Chase Sapphire Preferred Cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. You will get exclusive travel services such as Trip Cancellation Insurance and Chase Global LifeLineSM. Finally, cardholders can earn double points for every flight they book through the Chase Ultimate Rewards website.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a ‘Best Credit Card’ for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Sleek metal card design
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- $0 foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance when used at a chip card reader
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value – that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Travel confidently with premium Travel Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Trip Delay Reimbursement and more
Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide.
Big time sign-up bonuses such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is a change of time with our current economy. If you are in the market for a credit card, be sure to sign up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.