If you reside in a western US state, you may be eligible for Bank of the West’s $200 checking account bonus. To qualify for this valuable offer, you have to be a resident of one of many different western states (there’s a list below) and you must open a new Premier Relationship Checking Account with Bank of the West by 8/30/2013. In addition to the bank bonus, this checking account comes with great features such as high interest rates and free ATM usage.
Residents of the following states are eligible: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Higher rates of interest on the Choice Money Market Savings account and bonus rates on select CDs.
- No Bank of the West charge for using another bank’s ATM, and we offer rebates on fees charged by other banks for withdrawals from their ATMs.
- No charge for Premier Relationship checks and no fee for cashier’s and traveler’s cheques, money orders, stop payments, image statements, or incoming wires.
- There is a $30 Monthly Service Charge unless you: maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000, OR maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this account plus all linked personal checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs and IRAs.
If you’re looking for a simpler account from Bank of the West, check out the $150 bonus offer available with the Easy Checking and Choice Interest Checking accounts.
Find more of the best bank bonuses!