Get a FREE $25 American Express Gift Card when you try the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club for 2 months free risk-free. The Gift Card is a “thank you” for trying 2 free months of SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club. Simply cancel it before the 2 months trial end, and you won’t have to pay anything at all. There is however a one-time club processing fee of $2.99. You will still come out on top $22 profit at the end of the promotion.
From the Fine print:
Please send my complete membership package for the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club and my $25 American Express Gift Card. By clicking Submit Form, I agree that: I will be charged a one-time club processing fee of $2.99. If I enjoy my first 2 months and want to continue receiving the valuable benefits, I will do nothing and $89.95 will be billed to my American Express Card for one year of membership, unless I call to cancel. If satisfied, I will receive continuous annual renewal of my club membership at the then-current rate. All prices are subject to applicable sales tax. I may cancel my membership at any time, for any reason, by calling 1-800-365-4357 and receive a credit to my American Express Card for the remainder of my club membership term — GUARANTEED!
Again, there is absolutely no cost to sign up risk free and receive a $25 Amex gift card. Just make sure to cancel before the 3rd month, or else there is an $89.95 charge for 1 year membership. Your $25 gift card will arrive in 4-6 weeks!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.