Are you ready to fly or get away from your house? Qantas is having a promotion where you can get double status credits! This means you’ll earn double credit when you book a flight with Qantas between October 11-16, 2018, for travel from October 23, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Don’t forget to include your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in your booking to ensure you earn double status credits. When you earn double status credits, it’ll help you move faster through your membership tiers, meaning that you’ll earn better benefits as you upgrade your status. Even better because when you register, you can make multiple bookings to help you earn more points. If this interests you, you should partake in this promotion immediately!
Qantas Double Status Credits Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Earn double status credits when you book a flight with Qantas
- Expiration: October 16, 2018
- Availability: Travel from October 23, 2018 to June 30, 2019.
- Terms: This offer is valid when you register and make a new booking on an Eligible Flight between 12.01am (AEDT) 11 October 2018 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 16 October 2018 and travel between 23 October 2018 and 30 June 2019. An Eligible Flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Domestic or International Qantas operated with a QF flight number on your ticket where Status Credits are normally earned.
How To Earn Double Status Credits:
- Sign into your Qantas account or create one if you have not.
- Book a flight from October 11-16, 2018.
- Remember that you must complete your flight from October 23, 2018 to June 30, 2019.
- When you complete your flight, the double credits will appear in your account!
- You can book multiple flights to earn more points!
Pack your bags because you’re going on a vacation. Qantas is giving people double status credits when completing flights. You can book your flight from October 11-16th of 2018 and complete your flight from October 23, 2018 to June 30, 2019. This is great because you’re not limited to only 1 flight, you can book multiple ones! When you earn double status credits, it’ll help you move faster through your membership tiers, meaning that you’ll earn better benefits as you upgrade your status. If you’re still interested in this promotion, you should book your flight right now! Check out more points, miles, bonuses promotions and save money deals that’s available here on HMB.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% - 27.49%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.