If you love Panera Bread, we have a cool promotion for you that will for sure save money. Panera Bread is offering $2 Off Any Order (Rapid Pickup). All you need to do is order your food online and pick it up at your nearby Panera Bread location. Don’t forget to use the promo code “2OFFORDER” to make this promotion valid. This is a great chance for you to enjoy their delicious and healthy food while saving money! Hurry now to take advantage while this offer is still up!
Panera Bread Online Order Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: $2 Off Any Order
- Promo Code: 2OFFORDER
- Availability: Panera Bread participating locations
- Expiration: December 16, 2018
- Terms: must use promo code to be valid. Available for online orders only. While supplies last.
How To Get $2 Off Any Order
- Open Panera Bread’s online website, on your laptop or smartphone.
- Select your choice of food.
- When checking out, input the promo code “2OFFORDER” for the discount to work.
- Choose a nearby location that you can easily pick up the order from.
- Enjoy your discounted Panera Bread!
This is a great way to enjoy delicious healthy food and save money at the same time. With Panera Bread, you can get $2 off any order when you use the promo code “2OFFORDER” for online orders only. You can easily do rapid pick up or choose a specific time to pick up your order, making this promotion extremely flexible. This will only last until December 16, 2018 so hurry now before it’s too late! For more ways to save money, check out more on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.