Are you a real estate professional who enjoys Starbucks? If so, checkout this deal by Realtor.com! Realtor is offering the chance to receive a $10 Starbucks Gift Card just for signing up for text alerts! This offer is good until March 31, 2018. Realtor.com is a real estate listings website based in Santa Clara, California and is operated by the company Move. Their parent company, Move, is a real estate web site, which operates the Move Network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate professionals. If you are interested in this promotion, be sure to continue reading for more information!
Realtor Starbucks Gift Card Promotion:
- Sign Up Now!
- Promotion: Receive a $10 Starbucks Gift Card when you sign up for text alerts
- Expiration: March 31, 2018
- Availability: Offer valid only for real estate professionals
- Terms: Limit one (1) Starbucks card per individual. Real estate professionals only. Offer expires 3/31/2018. New opt-ins only. You may opt out of these messages at any time by replying STOP. If you currently subscribe to lead delivery via text, those services will not be affected by these elections.
How To Get $10 Starbucks Gift Card:
- Sign into your Realtor account.
- Navigate to Realtor text alerts page.
- Sign up for text alerts and confirm via text to receive gift card.
With this offer, you receive a $10 Starbucks Gift Card just for signing up for text alerts with Realtor. This offer will expire March 31, 2018. Being able to get gift cards for free is a great idea because you save money right off the bat. Gift cards also make excellent gifts for just about any occasion so it is nice to have some spare on hand. If this deal did not suite you, then don’t forget to checkout all of our gift card deals offered here at Hustler Money Blog!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.