Coinstar offers a FREE $5 Amazon MP3 credit when you redeem $20 in coins at a participating Coinstar kiosk for any Amazon.com Gift Card. This offer is on until September 23, 2012. It’s simple. Pour $20 in coins into a participating Coinstar kiosk and the Amazon MP3 credit will be printed on your receipt. Once you receive your receipt, you can visit this Amazon Coinstar Promo Page to redeem your code. There’s even better news: there’s no fee to redeem your coins for this Coinstar promotion.
The following terms apply:
- The promotional code offer can be used only once.
- There is a limit of 1 promotional code per qualifying transaction at participating Coinstar kiosks.
- The code and credit expire on October 31, 2012, at 11:59 PM PST.
- After redeeming the code, the credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible purchases until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
- This offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com website toward MP3 music downloads and not for any other type of merchandise sold at Amazon.com.
- The promotion is available only to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States.
These FREE Amazon MP3 Downloads for more free music from Amazon.com may also be of interest. Don’t wait to to take advantage of this Coinstar kiosk promotion to get a free Amazon $5 MP3 credit when you redeem $20 in coins for Amazon Gift Cards until September 23, 2012 . It makes good cents!
Find out different ways to save money online!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.