If you want a chance to travel to Florida, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with Delta Airlines from Phoenix to Fort Lauderdale starting at $203. Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its beaches and miles of boating canals. The Strip is a popular promenade running along oceanside highway A1A. Once the site of raucous spring break parties, the Strip is now lined in upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques and luxury hotels. Port Everglades, in nearby Hollywood, is among the world’s busiest cruise terminals. Take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Phoenix to Fort Lauderdale
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Phoenix to Fort Lauderdale starting at $203
- Routes: From Phoenix, Arizona to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Distance: 4,959 miles
|Phoenix (PHX)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)|
We used the dates of December 2 – December 5, 2016 to trigger this offer but you can always try your own dates and cities in case you can catch the same or better deal!
- Valid: Valid for travel from late November – mid December. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get PHX/FLL Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).