Are you getting burned out from work? Are you in need of a vacation? Then you should check out this deal! Right now, World of Hyatt is offering 20% off Hawaii stays! Explore what this beautiful state has to offer. Walk over the beach, take a swim in the ocean, view the beautiful sunset, there’s so much to do! Hurry now and book while you can, because this offer only lasts when you book by November 21, 2018. Enjoy the beaches of Hawaii today!
World of Hyatt Hawaii Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: 20% off Hawaii stays
- Expiration: Must book by 11/21/2018
- Availability: Must be a World of Hyatt member
- Terms: Offer valid for one booking made between October 22, 2018 to November 21, 2018 for stays between October 22, 2018 to March 31, 2019 at Andaz Maui at Wailea , Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com with the offer code provided in the email.
How To Get 20% off:
- Check your email to see if you have been targeted by the promotion.
- Book on one of their participating locations through their website between Now and March 21st.
- Enjoy your 20% savings!
If you’ve been dying to have a peaceful vacation, give this offer a chance by signing up for World of Hyatt and saving 20% on your stay to Hawaii. This wonderful offer will expire in November 21, 2018 so don’t wait, book a hotel for your next travel plans. Check out more of our points, miles, and bonuses promotions and ways to save money here on HMB.
The The World of Hyatt Credit Card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
You'll earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.