Buy and selling Staples Gift Cards can be very profitable since you don’t have to go anywhere and ship anything. This can be done in your PJs for a quick easy profit. Of course you can use the gift cards at Staples for more savings or buy items you can resell for greater profit. However, there are many sites are buying back gift cards and you can make a quick profit and earn credit card cash back or points/miles for your spending. Currently, you can buy $500 worth of Staples Gift Cards for $425. However, follow our steps below for maximum savings!
Buy Staples Gift Cards Maximum Savings:
- Sign up for eBay Bucks for up to an additional 2% back.
- Then sign up ShopAtHome($5 sign-up bonus) to earn 1.5% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Within your ShopAtHome account, search for eBay, and click through the link.
- Add Staples gift cards from Paypal Digital Gifts. Buy Maximum 5 – $100 gift cards for $85 each.
- Use an Ink Plus Card to earn 5X Points because Paypal Digital Gifts is coded as office supply stores.
- Math: $500 Staples gift cards – $75 savings – $4.37 ShopAtHome cash back – $8.50 eBay bucks – $21.25(2125 points from Ink) = $390.88 actual payment
Sell Staples Gift Cards Maximum Profit:
- With you $500 Staples e-gift card you bought for $390.88, you can sell it for maximum profit.
- Sign up for a SaveYa account to sell Staples gift cards
- At the SaveYa Sell Gift Cards link, pick Add Cards Manually.
- Select Staples gift card merchant, enter $500, then accept the offer of $516
- Math: $406.78 Return – $390.88 Cost = $15.90 Profit
Make sure you check SaveYa buy back rate since it can fluctuate depending on how many people are selling Staples gift cards. See our full list of eBay discounted gift cards for more ways to turn a profit!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.