Looking for more ways to earn points? You can earn up to 1,000 bonus Southwest Rapid Rewards points from Rapid Rewards Dining when you sign up and spend $25 or more at a participating restaurant three times 30 days after you have signed up. You must sign up before March 29, 2018 to be eligible. Getting this promotion is simple! Just sign up and create a dining profile, and head to a participating restaurant to dine in. When you finish eating, just pay with the credit or debit card you used to sign up for your account. You’ll receive a email about your dine in asking you to do a review on the restaurant. Complete the review in a timely manner and you’ll receive your bonus! Hurry now this offer might be terminated without notice!
Southwest 1,000 Bonus Points Info:
- Join Now!
- Promotion: Earn up to 1,000 bonus points
- Expiration: Must sign up before March 29, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: This bonus offer is open to all new Rapid Rewards Dining® members without a dining profile. To qualify, you must create a dining profile by March 29, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from Rapid Rewards Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. Within 30 days of creating your profile, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club and spend at least $25 (including tax and tip) on your check to earn 500 Rapid Rewards® bonus points.
How To Earn Up T0 1,000 Bonus Points:
- Sign up for a new Rapid Rewards Dining account before March 29, 2018
- Register your credit and/or debit card within the first 30 days
- Spend $25 or more at a participating restaurant three times and receive bonus points
When you eat out, you’ll love being able to receive easy points. With Rapid Rewards Dining, you’ll be able to receive the easiest 1,000 points. Just sign up, eat out, and review. Easy points! You can check the list of participating restaurants in your area and it could be one you eat out weekly, or you can try a new restaurant. Anyone can get this bonus as long as you eat at a qualifying restaurant. This is a great way to earn significant bonus! If you want more, see our full list of different ways to get more Bonus Points and Miles today!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.