For certain users, SPG Dashboard is having a promotion where you can receive a 500 Starpoints bonus when you make and complete a Cash & Points booking by September 11, 2016. This promotion is a targeted offer, and we do not guarantee your success. This promotion seems to be widely targeted, and all the SPG accounts I have seemed to have this promotion as well. The SPG Dashboard is pretty useful. You can use this site to access the offer’s available to you from SPG. Sign up today before the promotion ends!
Editor’s Note: If you want a credit card that gives you easy points, Check out Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card and get 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
SPG 500 Bonus Points Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: SPG Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Maximum Bonus: Up to 500 points
- Expiration Date: 9/11/2016
- Terms and Conditions: You must complete a Cash & Points booking by the deadline and you’ll receive your bonus within 2-4 weeks. Cash & Points is one of the best uses of Starpoints, so this makes such a redemption even better.
How To Earn 500 Bonus Points:
- Head to the SPG Dashboard website and log into your account. If you do not have an account, you’ll most likely not qualify for the promotion. You can still sign up for a new account.
- You will then have to complete a Cash & Points and then you’ll earn your 500 Starpoints bonus towards your next getaway.
- This promotion is a targeted offer, so it will not work for everyone. This promotion expires on September 11, 2016.
This is an example of what you can purchase with your points.
This promotion is great for those of you who travel frequently. SPG Dashboard is giving you a easy 500 point bonus for those of you have been targeted. All you have to do is complete a Cash & Points and then you’ll earn your 500 Starpoints bonus towards your next getaway. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.