If you haven’t heard already, American Airlines has teamed up with Sprint again to give you a chance to earn up to 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you activate a new Sprint account. That’s enough miles for a round-trip domestic class ticket. Earn 20,000 miles when you activate at least one new phone line that stays active for at least 30 days. Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles when your Sprint account stays active and in good standing for one year. Keep in mind that this offer is only available to new Sprint customers. If you are an existing Sprint customer, you can only earn the 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles for keeping your account active and in good standing for a year. This offer expires December 31, 2018!
|The Time is Now. Make the switch to Sprint and get Unlimited Plan free for 1 year. per line. No hassles. No surprises. There’s never been a better time to try Sprint’s network. Bring the phone you love OR buy a new one outright. There are no annual contracts. Get Unlimited data, talk & text for just FREE for one year. It’s their best deal ever! Learn More|
Sprint American Airlines Bonus Info:
- Sign up!
- Promotion: Earn Up to 25,000 AAdvantage Miles
- Activate at least one new phone line and keep it active for at least 30 days to earn 20,000 AAdvantage miles
- Keep the account active and in good standing for at least one year to earn an additional 5,000 AAdvantage miles
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Terms and Conditions: Offers are for a limited time only. Credit approval req. Activ. Fee: Up to $30/line. Members can earn one 20,000 miles award with a new Sprint acct with 1 new phone–line activ. after 30 days of uninterrupted service. Sprint acct. must be active and good standing when miles award is applied to AAdvantage account, approx. 8-10 weeks after Sprint activation. New and existing accts can earn mo. loyalty miles up to 5,000 miles per acct./yr. when acct. is in good standing each mo.
How to Earn Sprint AAdvantage Bonus:
- If you aren’t a Sprint customer, open a new Sprint account by December 31, 2018 and activate at least one phone line to start the Sprint American Airlines AAdvantage Promotion.
- Register for the promotion at www.sprint.com/AAdvantage with your AAdvantage number within 30 days of new line activation.
- Your Sprint account must remain active and in good standing for 30 days to earn 20,000 AAdvantage miles.
- AAdvantage account name and Sprint account name must match to be eligible and account must have at least one phone active on the account.
- Loyalty miles earned are awarded monthly. An award of 417 miles per month can be earned for a total of up to 5,004 miles after 12 months when the account remains active and in good standing.
- Allow 8-10 weeks after registration for miles to be added to your AAdvantage account.
This is a great chance for new and existing Sprint customers to earn bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles from this promotion! For new Sprint customers, there’s the chance to earn up to 25,000 bonus miles when you open a new account, register for the offer, and keep the account active and in good standing for an entire year. Although existing Sprint customers can only earn a maximum of 5,000 bonus miles per year, it’s still worth the time to register if you plan to stay with the company. If you’re looking for more ways to earn points, miles, and bonuses, check out our full list at HMB!