Paypal Digital Gifts is offering a $100 Staples egift card for only $85, limit 5 per order while supplies last only. You will get $15 off per $100 purchase of Staples egift cards, add $200 to your cart and you will see the 15% discount for $170. Simply buy the code for yourself to get the code instantly or have it deliver as a gift at later date. There is a total of 15,000 available for purchase and at the time of this posting over 4,600 have already been sold. Normally I’d advise buyers to wait for a eBay Bucks promotional offer but if you really want this deal buy now. It looks like it may sell out in a day or so. You can still get 5X UR points with Chase INK so you will still get some excellent savings there.
Staples Gift Card Deal:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Get a Staples $100 egift card for $85. No code necessary. Limit 5 per customer.
- Expiration: Sale ends when supplies are depleted.
Maximum Savings Staples Gift Card:
- Login to your eBay and be sure you are signed up for eBay Bucks to earn at least 2x on all your purchases whenever you shop on eBay.
- Buy $500 Staples egift cards for $425
- Earn $8.50 in eBay Bucks + 2125 UR points for using Chase Ink Plus.
- MATH: $500 – $75 savings – $8.50(Bucks) – $21.25(UR points) = Actual Cost: $395.25
Those who shop or resell items from Staples, I suggest buying these Staples e-gift cards right away for maximum saving! Some users reported different payment each time checking out such as credit card, then debit card, then bank account, etc. See our full list of Gift Cards Deals today!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.