Valid through 12/12/2015, Cashstar is offering a Free $50 Staples ePromo card with a purchase of $300 Staples eGift Cards! There is a limit of 1 per customer. You could use the $300 Staples eGift Card to buy anything in-store or online at staples.com with no expiration date. However, you must use the $50 Free ePromo card valid only from 12/26/2015 through 1/9/2016.
Staples Cashstar eGift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now
- Expiration: December 12th, 2015
- Promotion: Free $50 Staples ePromo card with a purchase of $300 Staples gift card.
- Terms: Limit one per customer, and the $50 Staples “ePromo Card” is only valid for redemption between 12/26/2015 and 1/09/2016
*It may not be possible to get 5X points with the Ink Card because the purchase is handled by Cashstar. I recommend to use the Citi Double Cash instead.
Buy $300 Staples Gift card today to earn your free $50 ePromo cards on your Staples’ merchandise. The eGift cards, and Gift Cards can both purchase items just like cash at any Staples retail store or the staples online store. Take a look at all of our Gift Cards Deals on our exclusive list!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.