Do you tend to go to Starbucks? Kroger is partnering up with Starbucks to offer you a eGroupon at your Kroger Starbucks Kiosk. Kroger shoppers can head on over to their Kroger Digital Account and load the $3.00 Starbucks Grande Frappuccino eCoupon to their loyalty card. This eCoupon appears to have unlimited uses through April 30, 2018, so make sure to take advantage of this promotion while it lasts. Add this coupon to your Kroger account today and start saving money! How great is that? If you’re interested, load the coupon today and you’ll save money on some delicious frappuccino.
Kroger Starbucks Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $3.00 Starbucks Grande Frappuccino
- Expiration: April 30, 2018
- Availability: Must have a Starbucks Loyalty Card
- Terms: Limit of one coupon per household. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.
Get Kroger Starbucks Promotion:
- Log into your Kroger account or sign up
- Go onto the Digital Coupons Promotion Page
- Click the category “Deli” and find the Starbucks offer and add it to your account
- Get a Grande Starbucks Frappuccino for only $3 at a Starbucks Kiosk
If you have a Kroger account and love Starbucks, then make sure to take advantage of this Kroger Starbucks Promotion. Get a Grande Frappucino for only $3.00 at a Starbucks Kiosk when you add the coupon to your loyalty card. This coupon appears to have unlimited uses through April 30, 2018, so add this coupon to your account today! Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)