For a limited time, Visa Checkout is having a promotion where you can receive a $5 Starbucks gift card when you refer a friend to Visa checkout before the deadline of September 5th, 2016. To get this promotion, Invite friends to enroll in Visa Checkout, if they enrolling using your link then you’ll both be given a Starbucks eGift Card. To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new Visa Checkout user, enroll in Visa Checkout through the emailed link provided, and add a major debit or credit card that has not previously been added to another Visa checkout account. This is a great small promotion great for those who qualify. Apply now!
Editor’s Note: We recommend you signing up for the Chase Freedom Card so you can easily earn a $150 Bonus when you spend $500 within 3 months.
Visa Checkout $5 Starbucks Card Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Promotion: You and a friend will receive a $5 Starbucks Gift Card.
- Maximum Bonus: You can refer up to 5 friends for a maximum bonus of $25.
- Expiration: 9/5/2016
- Requirements: Invite a new friend to Visa Checkout with the link provided.
- Terms and Conditions: Current Visa Checkout customers (“Referrers”) can receive a $5.00 Starbucks eGift Card (“Referral Reward”) for each individual referred (“Referee”) resulting in a new Visa Checkout account enrollment, and Referrers can refer up to 5 individuals and receive a maximum of 5 Referral Rewards ($25 in total value). To receive the Referral Reward(s), Referrers must submit referral(s) between 8/15/2016 and 9/5/2016 (“Promotional Period”), and the Referee must (i) be a new Visa Checkout user; (ii) enroll in Visa Checkout through the emailed link provided; (iii) add a major debit or credit card that has not been previously added to another Visa Checkout account; and (iv) not have previously opted out of promotional emails from Visa Checkout.
Earn Visa Checkout $5 Starbucks Promo:
- Sign up for a new Visa Checkout account if you do not already have one.
- Once you have a Visa Checkout account, head over to the Refer a friend section.
- You will have to provide the email address of your friends you wish to refer.
- Your friends will then have to enroll for a new Visa Checkout account.
- Once they signed up and you’ll both be awarded a $5 Starbucks card. You may do this 5 times for a maximum bonus of $25.
- You’ll be rewarded 4 weeks after the program has ended.
This is a good promotion for those of you who already have a Visa Checkout account and would like to easily earn a $5 Starbucks card. You can easily earn up to $25 in Starbucks cards from simply referring your friends to Visa Checkout. All they have to do is sign up for a new account, simple! For more ways to Save Money, check out our full list!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.