Here’s a Black Friday deal from Target whereas you get 10% off all Target gift cards on up to $300 total! It’s available in-store or online on Friday, November 28th, from 6AM-12PM only. However, you must wait until the next day Saturday, November 29th to use the gift cards since they don’t want double-dipping on Black Friday.
10% Off all Target Gift Cards Information:
- Availability: in-store or at target.com
- When: Friday, 11/28/14 from 6am until 12pm Noon local time
- Maximum Saving: Up to $300 in Target Giftcard purchases per household.
- Additional Terms: Target Gift cards purchased during this offer can only be used beginning Saturday, November 29th.
I’m not sure how they would enforce the per-household rule in-store, but you can buy it online for a maximum discount of $30 on $300 of gift cards. Keep this Target deal in mind for purchasing gift cards this Holiday season!
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires