Have you bought any “Natural” beauty or personal care products from Tom’s of Maine? If so, then you may be entitled to up to $28 from the Tom’s of Maine Natural Class Action Lawsuit. The lawsuit claims that there was mislabeled packaging that led purchasers to believe that certain products were all natural when they allegedly contained chemical products. Eventually, they agreed to a settlement, and now Tom’s of Maine has to pay $4.5 million to establish a fund for Class Members. The company will also change their labeling and marketing practices for certain products, as well as make certain changes to the company’s website. If your purchase occurred between 3/25/2009 and 9/23/2015, you should have received a notice. As long as you fill out a claim form by 5/7/2016 with your Notice ID Number, address, transaction information, and signature, you should receive a settlement award of up to $28.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Tom’s of Maine Natural Class Action Lawsuit:
- Tom’s of Maine Natural Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/7/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased Tom’s of Maine “Natural” products between 3/25/2009 and 9/23/2015.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $28, depending on the information you provide in your Claim Form.
- Proof of Purchase: You must provide:
- Your Mailing Address.
- Description of total number and type of Tom’s of Maine Covered Products that you have purchased. You should also include the purchase location and approximate purchase date.
- Signature affirming all the information you provided is true.
- Case Name & Number: Allison Gay, et al. v. Tom’s of Maine, Inc., Case No. 0:14-cv-60604-KMM, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Tom’s of Maine Natural Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- To submit a Claim Form online, you will need to fill out a document with your Notice ID Number, address, transaction information, and signature.
- File your claim by 5/7/2016 if you want to be included in the Tom’s of Maine Class Action Settlement.
If you are affected by the Tom’s of Maine Natural Class Action Lawsuit, you may be able to make a claim and get $28. To get started, you will need to fill out a claim form by 5/7/2016. Tom’s of Maine misled customers into believing that they were buy natural products, and they are now paying for it. Check out our entire list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to see if you can file any other claims!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.