If you’re looking to travel, but don’t want to spend all of your money, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day. These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! Also book with one of the 3 best travel credit cards of AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions. We recommend you check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines From Los Angeles To Philadelphia (e.g. 10/15 – 10/19)
- Starting $243 from September to November
- American Airlines From San Francisco To New York (e.g. 10/14 – 10/20)
- Starting $225 from September to November
- United Airlines Round Trip From San Francisco To Beijing (e.g. 10/20 – 10/27)
- Starting $483 from September to November
- American Airlines From Los Angeles To Boston (e.g.9/17 – 9/20)
- Starting $214 from September to November
- American Airlines From Portland To Kuala Lumpur (e.g. 10/11 – 10/18)
- Starting $585 from September to April
- United Airlines From Philadelphia To Bangkok (e.g. 10/17 – 10/24)
- Starting $757 for October to December
- United Airlines From San Francisco To Bejing (e.g. 9/20 – 9/27)
- Starting $483 for October to December
- Delta Airlines From Miami To Tokyo (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting $788 for September To November
- American Airlines From Dallas To Tampa (e.g.11/12 – 11/15)
- Starting $80 for October to November
- United Airlines From Seattle To Ho Chi Minh City (e.g. 11/7 – 11/15)
- Starting $540 for October To April
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.