With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from Newark, NJ to Singapore(e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting at $551 for travel from late August – early December or mid January 2020 – February 202
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (e.g. 9/17 – 9/25)
- Starting from $754 for travel from September – early December or mid January 2020 – early February 2020
- Delta Airlines from New York, NY to Brisbane, Australia (e.g. 8/21 – 8/28)
- Starting from $732 for travel in May or August
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Shanghai, China (e.g. 4/15 – 2/23)
- Starting from $512 for travel from April – March
- Frontier Airlines from Chicago, IL to Austin, TX (e.g. 4/30 – 5/7)
- Starting from $81 for travel from April – December
- Copa from Los Angeles, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 8/22 – 8/29)
- Starting from $550 for travel from late August – early December.
- Alaskan Air from San Francisco, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 5/4 – 5/11)
- Starting from $217 for travel in early May or mid August – early November.
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 11/11 – 11/19)
- Starting from $465 for travel from November – early December.
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Miami, FL (e.g. 8/24 – 8/27)
- Starting from $147 for travel from mid August – early November.
- Japan Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Osaka, Japan (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $621 for travel from September – early December or January 2020 – February 2020.
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|