For individuals who have used the TouchTunes app between the dates of May 30, 2010 and October 12, 2012 to pay and play a song on the jukebox in a venue, but skipped the requested song, you may be eligible for a potential award from the TouchTunes Jukebox Skipped Song Class Action Lawsuit! TouchTunes operates a network of digital jukeboxes installed in public venues in the U.S. that worked in conjunction with a smartphone app. Subscribers can use the app to select and play a song on the jukebox, and to pay for that song via credit card. According to the lawsuit, TouchTunes failed to notify its customers about specific conditions where a customer may pay to request to play a song, and in some instances, the music would be skipped and the app would not give the purchaser a refund. TouchTunes denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by June 21, 2018 to receive your potential award!
TouchTunes Jukebox Skipped Song CAL:
- TouchTunes Jukebox Skipped Song Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 06/21/18
- Who’s Eligible: Those whose songs were skipped on TouchTunes between Nov. 1, 2012 and Oct. 28, 2013 and between May 30, 2010 and Oct. 31, 2012
- Estimated Amount: One Mobile App Credit
- Those whose songs were skipped between Nov. 1, 2012 and Oct. 28, 2013 will automatically receive one credit reimbursement. The credit will be sent to the email account associated with the Class Member’s TouchTunes mobile app account. These Class Members will not have to file a claim.
- Those whose songs were skipped between May 30, 2010 and Oct. 31, 2012 must file a claim to receive their credit reimbursement.
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Cline, et al. v. TouchTunes Music Corp., Case No. 1:14-cv-04744-LAK, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the TouchTunes Jukebox Skipped Song Class Action Lawsuit.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 21, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you’ve used the TouchTunes app between the dates of May 30, 2010 and October 12, 2012 to pay and play a song on the jukebox in a venue, but it skipped your song and never refunded you for it, you’re eligible for a potential award from the TouchTunes Jukebox Skipped Song Class Action Lawsuit! According to this lawsuit, TouchTunes consumers had no control over whether their selected, purchased song would play in the venue. Venue owners could allegedly skip a purchased song, the app would let a customer purchase a song even if the jukebox was off or out of order, or the queue of songs was too long to play a requested song within a reasonable time. TouchTunes failed to notify its customers about these conditions and failed to refund money paid for songs that never got played. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by June 21, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.