Feel the holiday spirit with Alaska Airlines because they just announced a holiday promotion for their elite members where you can transfer miles to friends or family at no charge through December 28, 2017! Participate in the season of giving, and give a loved one your unneeded miles free of charge! This is a targeted offer, so it may not be offered to you. To see if you are targeted, check your email for one titled “The Holidays Have Come Early, (Your name)”. This will only be available for a limited time only, so check your email to see if you were one of the lucky ones targeted.
Alaska Airlines Transfer Miles Promotion:
- Promotion: Transfer miles free of charge
- Availability: Must have received the email for this offer.
- Expiration: December 28, 2017
- Terms: Members of Alaska Mileage Plan™ with a status of MVP® or above, can transfer up to a total of 40,000 Mileage Plan Miles by 12/28/17, and we will waive the normal transfer costs ($10.00 per 1,000 miles, plus a fee of $25.00 per transfer). A maximum of three transfer transactions are allowed during the promotional period; transfers of less than 1,000 Mileage Plan Miles are not permitted. Other terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan and the Transfer Miles programs apply
How To Earn Transfer Miles:
- Check your email for this Alaska Airlines promotion.
- If you were targeted, sign into your Alaska Airlines account
- Make qualifying transfers to the people of your choice before December 28, 2017
- Enjoy your transferred miles free of charge
You can transfer your miles to your friends and family through Alaska Airlines just in time for the holiday season. This is a great promotion if you have no use for the miles you’ve racked up, but want to give them to someone who could use them. Also, if you have loved ones far away that have their own miles, you can transfer your miles to them to have enough to fly them to you! Keep in mind that this is a targeted offer, so it may not be available to you. Transfer before December 28, 2017 to avoid any charges. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.