Have you or someone you know bought a True Religion product in California that had a “Made in USA” label on it? Well, if you or someone you know has made this purchase between 12/10/2010 and 7/31/2015, you may be able to receive a free True Religion T-shirt from the True Religion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, True Religion violated California law by falsely advertising its jeans as “Made in the USA” when in reality, the jeans are constructed with foreign-made buttons, thread, fabric, rivets, and/or zipper assembly. The company denies any liability but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid furthering the legal process.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
True Religion Class Action Lawsuit:
- True Religion Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/30/2015
- Who’s Eligible: All California residents who made a purchase in California of a True Religion product containing foreign-made component parts based in substantial part on the “Made in USA” or “Made in the USA” label between 12/10/2010 and 7/31/2015.
- Estimated Amount: True Religion t-shirt (approximate value of $25)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A. Class Members may be asked to provide information about the date, location and type of purchase, as well as an assertion that they would not have purchased the product(s) if they had known they were not made entirely of components that were made in the USA.
- Case Name & Number: Sonia Hofmann v. True Religion Apparel, et al., Case No. 37-2014-00041658-CU-BT-CL, in the Superior Court of California, County of San Diego
File your claim for the True Religion Class Action Lawsuit and receive your free True Religion t-shirt Supposedly, the company falsely advertised their jeans as being made in the USA, so they are now facing the consequences. If you think you have been affected, file a claim today. Find out about more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from our frequently updated list!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.