If you’re tired of long lines at the airport? Orbitz is having a promotion where you can get a $85 rebate when you are an Orbitz Platinum member, and use the statement credit from AMEX Business Platinum card to pay for the $85 TSA PreCheck. Long lines at airports are frustrating to deal with and you’ll receive an easy $85 rebate code from Orbitz. Take advantage of this offer whenever you fly!
Editor’s Note: If you do not have a Business Platinum Card from American Express, you can sign up an earn 40K Membership Rewards® points when you $5,000 in 3 months
TSA Orbitz $85 TSA Precheck Rebate Info:
- Learn More
- Expiration Date: None
- Maximum Bonus: $85 Rebate
- Requirements: You must be an Orbitz Platinum member, and use your AMEX Business Platinum card to pay for the TSA PreCheck
- Terms and Conditions:TSA Pre?® is an expedited security screening program that connects travelers departing from airports within the United States with smarter security and a better air travel experience. TSA Pre?® helps take the stress out of travel — no need to remove shoes, laptops, liquids, belts or light jackets.
Earn TSA Orbitz $85 Rebate Promotion:
- Head to the Orbitz Website and click “Get Started”
- Complete a pre-enrollment online and schedule an appointment
- Bring your promotion code to your appointment, you will need it in order to waive the processing fee.
- Once approved, add your known traveler number (KTN) to your Orbitz profile, and be sure to call airlines directly to add it to any existing flights.
- Before you travel, look for the TSA Precheck indicator on your boarding pass to breeze through security.
Orbitz reward has partnered with the Transportation Security Administrations to offer Platinum member the chance to participate in this great promotion. Furthermore, you can get much more bonuses from by joining Orbitz rewards program. If you travel frequently, you can easily use this bonus to your advantage. For more ways to Save Money, make sure you check out our full list above.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.