Available to students of UC Berkeley in California, Bank of the West is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open up a new UC Berkeley Student Checking Account valid through September 15, 2016. To be eligible for this bonus, you must be a student of UC Berkeley and open the qualifying checking account with an opening deposit of $20 and make (10) debit card purchases each month for the first (2) calendar months. With a UC Berkeley Student Checking Account, you can expect no minimum balance requirement, no monthly service charge, online and mobile banking, on-campus ATMs, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: This offer is only available to students of UC Berkeley.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Bank of the West $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of the West Student Bonus Printout
- Account Type: UC Berkeley Student Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/15/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull via Chexsystems
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student at UC Berkeley
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed, but fees may apply if account is closed early.
Earn Bank of the West $50 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest Bank of the West branch to open a new checking account by September 15, 2016 with a minimum opening deposit of $20. Opening deposit of $20 must be received and posted to the account no later than seven (7) calendar days after the account is opened.
- UC Berkeley student must request, receive and use a new Bank of the West Debit Card linked to the new UC Berkeley Student Checking account for ten (10) or more debit card purchases all of which must post to the account by the last business day of the month for each of the first two full calendar months immediately following the month in which the opening deposit posts to the account, for a total of 20 or more transactions. Each purchase must be $3 or more. ATM transactions are excluded.
- UC Berkeley Student Checking account must be in open status and have a positive balance at the time of bonus fulfillment to be eligible to receive the bonus.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $50 bonus. Bonus will be credited to the open UC Berkeley Student Checking account based on the date the account was funded.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- UC Berkeley Student Checking Account: no monthly fees
If you’re a student at UC Berkeley, here’s your chance to score a $50 bonus! This is a fairly easy to obtain! If this offer interests you, sign up today! Students should visit the first floor of the Martin Luther King, Jr. building, ASUC Student Union to open a new UC Berkeley Student Checking Account. Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!