You ready to make money in Vegas? United Airlines is offering Round-trip flights to Las Vegas from Newark with a starting price of $240. Get ready to go to all the hot casinos, incredible live shows, and live the luxury life. We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights Newark To Las Vegas:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip from Newark to Las Vegas starting $240
- Routes: From Newark To Las Vegas
Departure Destination Newark Las Vegas
- Valid: Late August – Mid December
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Las Vegas Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
When you head to Vegas, make sure you don’t lose too much money! You will be going during the perfect time because it will not be filled with people during the summer. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 4, 2016 – September 12, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).