University Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for referring a friend for family member to bank with them! Residents of North Dakota will surely enjoy this easy to earn referral bonus. The more you refer, the more you’ll be able to earn for you and for your referral. Remember that this offer expires March 31, 2016, so act now!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
University FCU Referral Information:
- Refer Now
- University Federal Credit Union PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Any
- Availability: ND (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None specified.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None specified.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn University FCU Bonus:
- Go to your nearest University FCU branch and open a new account with them.
- You’ll be able to receive the $25 gift card while the referee will get $25 deposited into their account. Everyone wins!
- Spread the word of University FCU to your friends & family to continuously earn bonuses.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a University FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of University FCU, then make sure to leave a comment with your contact information so that readers can reach out to you and both of you can benefit. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
Keep referring and making money for you and your referee through University FCU. By just telling someone about the bank account will greatly benefit you! This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Just be sure to make as many referrals as you can before the deadline of March 31, 2016. If you aren’t affiliated with University FCU, then be sure to check out our full list of Bank Referrals.