If you frequently stay at Hyatt properties, here’s a card that’s worth the look! This card offers more bonus points for how you live, work, and travel! Introducing, The World Of Hyatt Credit Card from Chase! Upon approval of this card, you have the opportunity to earn up to 50,000 bonus points! That’s enough for 10 FREE nights at Category 1 hotels or 2 free nights at Category 7 hotels (free nights start at just 5,000 points). Here’s the breakdown:
- Earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.
On top of this perk, you have more options for free nights every year! You’ll be able to score one free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your cardmember anniversary AND an additional free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year. See what more of what this card has to offer below!
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card Summary
Why You Should Apply
More Bonus Points – for how you live, work, and travel.
- 9 points total for Hyatt stays and experiences
- 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent with your card at Hyatt hotels, including participating restaurants and spas
- PLUS, 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 points for getting around, dining out and taking off
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxis, mass transit, tolls and ride-share services
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, cafes and coffee shops
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 2 points for staying healthy
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 point for wherever else life takes you
- 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other card purchases
More free nights every year.
- Get 1 free night every year! Receive one free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your cardmember anniversary.
- Get 1 additional free night! Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.
More ways to elevate your Hyatt experience.
- Automatic elite status Enjoy the benefits of World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your World of Hyatt Credit Card is open.
- More ways to achieve higher status.
- You receive 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year.
- Plus, earn 2 additional qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
For those who frequently stay at Hyatt properties, The World Of Hyatt Credit Card would definitely be beneficial. Considering the broad tier of points back opportunities touching several categories, the free nights every year, and the status upgrade, Chase and Hyatt has definitely kept their consumers in mind.
However, comparing the annual fee from the previous Hyatt card to the new World Of Hyatt Credit Card, the annual for this card is $95 compared to the $75 annual fee of the previous card. Although the annual fee is a tad higher, the benefits this card offers far outweigh that subtle difference. The opportunity for more points back and the extra free nights are definitely the main highlights of this card! See what more Chase has to offer with the Best Chase Credit Card Promotions or the latest Chase Bank Promotions!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.