Some of the best deals I found:
As always, use Mr. Rebates ($7.50 bonus) to shop in order to get maximum cash back. BCB = Bing Cash Back.
- 40% OFF 2010 Entertainment Book – SAVE BIG with our restaurant coupons, plus discounts on shopping, attractions, travel and much more!
- Costco.pdf Coupons 02/04-02/28 ($200 off Sony Bravia/Muscle Milk $6 off/$7 off motor oil/$3 off orange chicken/$50 off Panasonic ZR-1 +more)
- SHARP Sharp 42-inch LC-42SB45UT 1080p LCD HDTV (LC42SB45UT) for only $499.
- Promo at Walgreen’s. You get a free movie ticket for 3 AXE products purchased. Go to www.emoviecash.com to redeem your ticket codes and to check locations.
- Go Hastings has a Buy One Get One Free promotion in progress for Xbox 360 Platinum Hits. Shipping starts at $3.99.
ShareBuilder $50 Bonus
If you never open a Sharebuilder account, then these bonuses are pretty easy. There is no hard pull on your credit report. Normally, you would need to make a trade, but it seems like there is no need to make one trade on this bonus offer.
Here’s the newest code I just found: 50WCFA
Follow these steps:
- Sign up to your ShareBuilder account.
- Click on the “Get Started” tab.
- Select account type Individual Account and then click “I’m responding to a Promotion”.
- Fill out the rest of the form. Click “Next” to fill out second form. Under Promotion Code, enter promo code E.G.: 50WCFA
- Select “No I don’t have an account” and fill out the owner information and username/password information. Click “Next”.
- Select “Sharebuilder Basic Account” (Don’t select Standard or Advantage as those programs have monthly fees).
- Deposit $50 from your checking account, Fund your account with an Electronic funds deposit from savings or checking account .
- It seems like you don’t even need to make a trade to get the bonus.
- Receive email that you got the promotion.
- Wait 4-6 weeks to get your bonus.