Received any unwanted text lately? You should know Telephone Consumer Protection Act shields you from these marketing attempts without your prior express written consent. Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep allegedly violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by sending text messages to mobile phones without prior express consent. If you received one of these text from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep between July 27, 2017 to July 31, 2017 then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit! Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep denies the allegations & decided to settle the matter for $850,000 rather than deal with ongoing litigation expenses. If you are eligible, file a claim by May 22, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Unwanted Text CAL:
- Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Unwanted Text Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/22/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All persons in the U.S. who received text message(s) sent by or on behalf of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep between July 27, 2017 and July 31, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, potential award distributed on a proportional basis on number of valid claims filed.
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide cell phone number which received unsolicited text messages from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
- Case Name & Number: Seth F. Masson v. Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep LLC, Case No. 1:17-cv-22967-FAM, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Unwanted Text Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 22, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that received text message from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep, you may be eligible to receive compensation from the Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit. Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep has allegedly violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act which prohibits companies from sending text for advertising purposes without prior express written consent. If you are eligible, file a claim by May 22, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply