Teachers help mold the minds of our youth, and to celebrate Teachers nationwide there’s a Teacher Appreciation Week! Celebrate educators everywhere starting May 4th through May 8th, 2021.
To help celebrate these awesome individuals, many retailers, restaurants and more are offering freebies, discounts, deals. If you’re a teacher, check out all the promotions we have listed below and save on your purchases to your next lunch or dinner out. HMB thanks you for molding the minds of our future!
2021 Teacher Appreciation Week Promotions
- Carson Dellosa Education: Teachers can get 10% off educational resources for their students to help with remote teaching or to start planning out classroom decorations for when they return.
- Michaels: Get 15% off your entire purchase, including sale items, when you use your Michaels Rewards account to check out. Offer is available in-store and online and must show a valid educator ID or complete the educator verification process through the rewards program.
- Office Depot & Office Max: Office Depot/Office Max stores’ Give Back to Schools Program lets you give your PreK-12 public or private school 5% of the purchase price on qualifying school supplies.
- Staples: Join the Classroom Rewards program, and you’ll receive 5% back in rewards on all purchases made by Staples Rewards members who link to your account.
- Barnes & Noble: Join the B&N Educators program to receive 20% off the publisher’s list price on all purchases for the classroom and 10% off of cafe purchases. Bonus: On Educator Appreciation Days, you’ll get up to 25% off.
- Books-A-Million: Save 20% off plus free shipping with the BAM Educator’s card.
- Half Prices Books: Sign up for the Educator Discount Card for a 10% discount year-round.
- Chick-Fil-A: There are various promotions happening at participating locations, be sure to check with your nearest restaurant over the phone or on social media for specific offers.
- Cici’s Pizza: Now through May 9th, enjoy 25% off your order of $30 or more
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Thank a teacher and take 20% off gift cards.
- Buca di Beppo: Get 20% off your dine-in order through May 7th
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Valid through Friday, May 7, teachers and school staff can get 20% off their Buffalo Wild Wings order when they dine-in or place their order over the phone. School ID is required to redeem this offer.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: The chain has previously offered their Breakroom Treat (13 freshly-baked bagels and two tubs of shmear), the Class Party (Hot & Ready Brunch Box) or the All Expense Paid Field Trip (20% off an e-gift card so they can treat themselves). Let’s see if they offer this deal again in 2021!
- Home Chef: They are offering a 50% first order discount to teachers, in addition to a 10% discount for subsequent orders.
- Insomnia: Valid through May 10 at 3 AM, teachers can get a free 6-pack of cookies with any $5 purchase at Insomnia Cookies. A teacher ID is required to claim this offer.
- Jimmy Johns: Get $5 off when you spend $20 with code 5OFF20 for a limited time
- Joe’s Crab Shack: Valid until May 7, teachers can show a valid school ID to receive 15% off their meal
- McAlister’s Deli: Nominate your favorite teacher (or yourself!) for a chance to win a FREE catered meal from McAlister’s Deli.
- Every nominee will also receive an email with a reward code that can be redeemed in-store, online, or via the app for a free tea of the recipient’s choice. Valid through May 6
- McDonald’s: While this deal is not necessarily for Teacher Appreciation Day, you can receive a free regular size Caramel Brownie McFlurry at McDonald’s!
- Mooyah Burgers, Fries & Shakes: You can save $3 on a $10 order with promo code THANKS. This promo is valid for teachers and nurses.
- Taco Bell: While this deal is not just for Teacher Appreciation Day, Taco Bell will be offering a free Crunchy Taco in celebration of the new lunar phase.
- Pieology Pizza: In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week last year, Pieology picked 15 Everyday Heroes who will each win a 4-6 person Pieology Care Pack, plus $250.
- Pinkberry: Last year, Pinkberry offered 50% any size swirl! The offer was valid for one per person per visit with valid badge or ID.
- Ruby Tuesdays: In previous years, they gave teachers a free burger or chicken sandwich at participating locations with their school ID. This offer may come back
- Sonic: Teachers could get a free large drink or slush with purchase in the SONIC app with the code TEACHERS
- Zaxby’s: Teachers AND nurses can get a BOGO Big Zax Snak Meal at participating Zaxby’s. Valid ID is required to claim this offer. Offer only valid on May 7th.
- Adidas: Teachers save 30% after verifying their ID.
- Champion: All members of the education community can receive 10% off at Champion online.
- J.Crew: All teachers get 15% off in-store and online when they register on their website.
- LOFT: The LOFT Loves Teachers program gets you 15% off full-price purchases and special teachers-only perks!
- Madewell: Enjoy 15% off your in-store purchases with valid educator ID.
- Ray-Ban: Save 15% off your in-store purchases with valid educator ID.
- TOMS: All teachers can get 10% off at TOMS after verifying eligibility.
- Under Armour: Currently, teachers, as well as military, healthcare workers and first responders can save 40%.
- vineyard vines: Teachers get 15% off their online purchase with valid ID
- West Elm: Teachers receive 15% off your purchases with a valid ID
- 1-800-Baskets: Apply the coupon code MYEDU to save 20% on your order
- 1-800-Flowers: Applying the coupon code MYEDU will also save you 20% on flowers and gifts.
- Costco: Teachers can join Costco as a new member and receive a $30 Costco Shop Card. Sign up for the exclusive promotion.
- Adobe: Teachers (and students) can get over 60% off on Adobe products, all year long.
- Amazon: Teachers with an .edu email address can enjoy an Amazon Student membership for free for six months. Similar to Amazon Prime, teachers will get free 2-day shipping, textbook discounts and more. They also have a #FoundItOnAmazon section with deals of up to 80% off on teacher-related items.
- Apple: Teacher can get discounts of up to $200 on computers and accessories through the Apple Education Store.
- AT&T: NEA members receive 15% off cell phone service.
- Lenovo: Teachers can save 5% sitewide, including laptops, tablets and desktop computers
- CheapCaribbean.com: Teachers and educators can receive receive $150 off their next vacation when verifying their status through SheerID.
- Dockers: Get 15% off when verifying your ID.
- Groupon: Groupon is currently offering a selection of cute gifts on sale for teachers
- Headspace: All K-12 teachers, school administrators and supporting staff in the US, UK, Canada and Australia can get a free annual subscription to Headspace.
- JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts: Save 15% on every purchase when enrolling in the Teacher Rewards Program. (Must present a current teacher ID and a state-issued photo ID.)
- P.volve Fitness: As a thank you to educators, P.volve is offering 50% off everything to students and teachers.
- Rosetta Stone: Teachers, nurses and healthcare workers can enjoy three months free.
- Verizon: Teachers, nurses, military and first responders can get an unlimited plan for $30/line per month for four lines with AutoPay.
If you need to head to the craft store for more supplies, make sure to grab your teacher ID or any kinds of proof to save! Teacher Appreciation Week is here through May 4th and to celebrate many restaurants to retailers are offering Freebies, Discounts, Deals, & More!
Just check out the participating places above and have your teacher ID ready with you. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!