You can earn up to a $50 bonus when you refer your family & friends to open an eligible checking account with Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Here’s how to qualify for the bonus:
The “Refer-A-Friend” bonus offer is available to existing Teachers members. In order for both parties to receive the $50 bonus, the following activities must occur:
- Existing members must refer family or friends to become a new Teachers member and open a new checking account.
- Referred candidate must open a Teachers checking account and perform 10 qualifying transactions* within 60 calendar days of establishing membership and maintaining their account in good standing.
- *Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, direct deposits, mobile deposits, in-branch deposits, ATM deposits and Teachers’ Bill Pay transactions.
If you have a referral link, please feel free to leave your link in the comment section below.
Teachers Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Learn more at Teachers FCU)
- Once all conditions are met by the referred new member, Teachers will deposit the $50 bonus into both parties’ primary Regular Savings accounts within 4 weeks, provided both the member and referred accounts are not closed or restricted at the time of payout. You can receive up to 10 referrals totaling $500.00 per calendar year. Bonuses may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Business accounts are not eligible to receive the Refer-A-Friend bonus. Employees of Teachers Federal Credit Union and its affiliates are not eligible for the Refer-A-Friend program. See Terms and Conditions for more information.