You can earn up to a $100 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Here’s how to qualify for the bonus:
- Open a new Teachers checking account with a debit card.
- Make 20 debit card purchases within 60 days.
For accounts opened online, you must use offer code STUDENT22 to be eligible.
Table of Contents
Teachers Federal Credit Union $100 Student Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer expires 07/31/2022)
- The promotional period is from 4/21/2022 through 7/31/2022.
- All account applications are subject to approval.
- Eligibility for these offers will also require enrollment in Online Banking and eStatements.
- The cash bonus will be deposited to the primary member’s Regular Savings account within 30 days after all conditions are met but no sooner than the start of the third monthly statement cycle.
- Checking accounts must be open and in good standing with a balance greater than $0.00 in order to be eligible for the cash bonus.
- These offers are limited to one per primary member.
- For accounts opened online, you must use offer code STUDENT22 to be eligible.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.
- We also reserve the right to rescind any cash bonus paid if there is a violation of the terms, requirements and/or promotional guidelines of these offers.
- The cash bonus earned will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Membership at Teachers is required by opening a minimum $1.00 Regular Savings account at Teachers is required by opening a minimum $1.00 Regular Savings account.