Terminix sent out calls to individuals that did not give consent between Aug. 22, 2012 and July 28, 2017 that were associated with debt collection even if the individuals may not have had any business relationship. If you received one of these calls you may be eligible for a potential award from the Terminix Robocall Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Terminix sent out auto dialed and/or prerecorded calls to consumers’ cell phones where they did not give their consent to the call. Terminix denies that it violated the TCPA but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 26, 2017!
Terminix Robocall CAL:
- Terminix Robocall Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/26/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, received an auto-dialed and/0r prerecorded call about a payment or debt collection from Terminix, between Aug. 22, 2012 and July 28, 2017, and did not give consent to these calls.
- Estimated Amount: $60
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Tomorrow Black-Brown, et al. v. Terminix International Company Limited Partnership, Case No. 1:16-cv-23607, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Terminix Robocall Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by December 26, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who received calls from Terminix about debt collection from which they did not consent to receive calls from, may be eligible for a potential award from the Terminix Robocall Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Terminix reached out to affected consumers by engaging in a systemic marketing campaign involving artificial or prerecorded voice calls known as robocalls. If you received what sounded like an artificial or prerecorded call claiming that they are from Terminix, simply file a claim for a potential award by December 26, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Leave a Reply