Were you rejected a front of the house position from Texas Roadhouse and happened to be 40 years old? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Texas Roadhouse unlawfully discriminated against older job applicants by refrained from hiring people who are over 40 years of age for front of the house positions. Texas Roadhouse deny any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award!
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account and deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review
Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination CAL:
- Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: Varies
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, applied for a front-of-the-house position at a company-owned Texas Roadhouse restaurant between Jan. 1, 2007 and Dec. 31, 2014, were qualified for that employment, were 40 or older at the time of application, and were denied employment.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: EEOC v. Texas Roadhouse Inc., Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC and Texas Roadhouse Management Corp., Case No. 1:11-cv-11732-DJC, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award, and make sure to send the claim no later than 45 days after the postmark date or email date of the settlement notice they received!
Those who applied for a front of the house position for a position at Texas Roadhouse and are 40 years of age may be eligible for a potential award from the Texas Roadhouse Age Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Texas Roadhouse discriminates against those who happen to be over 40 years of age that are applying for a front of the house position. This settlement has currently reached $12 million and is also requiring Texas Roadhouse to take steps to prevent age discrimination in its employment practices. If you happen to have applied for a job at Texas Roadhouse and are of 40 years of age you may be eligible for a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.