Got a little time on your hands? If so, play the Rebate Game with Newegg to make $30+ using a variety of steps to utilize their $20 Off $199 V.me by VISA promotion. Newegg has $20 Off $199 when paying with V.me by Visa and using promo code “VMEPROMO” during checkout. Make sure to read the terms and conditions. You will be getting the $20 in free money, 2% cash back from Mr. Rebates, 5% cashback using your Discover Card, and then sell the items back on eBay or Craigslist.
Newegg Rebate Game:
- Go through Mr. Rebates Account and search for Newegg.($5 bonus for new account holders). Likewise, go through Ebates for 2% cashback($10 sign up bonus).
- Once you go through the Newegg link via Mr. Rebates, search for the following items at Newegg and add these titles to your cart.
- Panda Security Global Protection 2013 – 3 PCs
- TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security 2013 – 3 User
- Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 – 3 PCs
- AVG Internet Security 2013 – 3 PCs
- With all four items getting free shipping and no taxes from Newegg, you will be getting all your money back.
- At checkout, use Newegg $20 off $199 via paying by V.me by Visa by using promo code: VMEPROMO
- Don’t forget, pay with your Discover More card to get 5% cashback for all online purchases too!
Total: $200.00 – $20 V.me Promotion = $180.00 – $200 MIRs = $20 Money Maker + 2% Mr. Rebates + 5% Discover More + Money for reselling the items on eBay or Craigslist. You shouldn’t have any issues with the AVG Rebate as long as it’s a different offer number. Considering every one of these rebates is fulfilled by Parago (RebatesHQ), you should get all of your money back.
Hot Deal of the Day: Amazon.com has EVGA GeForce GTX 650 1GB GDDR5 DVI mHDMI Graphics Card (01G-P4-2650-KR) for $79.99 with free shipping.