For individuals who have worked for or still work for TIMCO Aviation Maintenance company, you may be entitled to potential reward from the class action settlement from the Timco Aviation Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. According to the settlement, TIMCO, an aircraft maintenance company, was hooked by a phishing scam and disclosed employees’ W-2 information to unauthorized third parties. TIMCO does not admit liability under the terms of the settlement, but will pay current and former employees whose data was compromised in the breach. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by May 1, 2018 to receive your potential award!
TIMCO Aviation Maintenance Lawsuit:
- TIMCO Aviation Maintenance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “All current and former employees of Timco and its parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the Data Disclosure which occurred on or about March 2016.”
- Estimated Amount: $250 plus identity theft protection
- Proof of Purchase: If applicable, proof of a false tax return, tax transcript request, and/or out-of-pocket expenses related to the data disclosure.
- Case Name & Number: David Linnins, et al. v. Haeco Americas LLC, et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-00486, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the TIMCO Aviation Maintenance Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 1, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who currently or have worked for TIMCO Aviation Maintenance in the past, you may be eligible for potential reward from the Timco Aviation Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, TIMCO, an aircraft maintenance company, was hooked by a phishing scam and disclosed employees’ W-2 information to unauthorized third parties. If you believe that you are a victim of this data breach, file a claim by May 1, 2018 and earn your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!