Tommie Copper Athletic Clothing is known for their athletic wear. Additionally, they sell accessories such as compression core bands and comfort back brace. If you have been a customer of Tommie Copper who have purchased copper-infused clothing and compression wear products, you are eligible to receive $10 per product you have bought. For individuals that bought an item at Tommie Copper between April 11, 2011 and Dec. 19, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Tommie Copper Athletic Clothing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, this store claims that sell athletic copper-infused clothing that could relieve pain. Also, their joint and muscular pain could be reduced. They have even advertised with celebrities who have suffered from medical conditions to show that Tommie Copper’s clothing have helped with the pain. However, some people have been claiming that the clothing does not relieve pain what so ever and they have been falsely advertising. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 19, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Tommie Copper’s Lawsuit:
- Tommie Copper Athletic Clothing Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 19, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: People who purchased Tommie Copper’s copper-infused clothing and compression wear products
- Estimated Amount: $10 per product
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of purchase is not required
- Case Name & Number: In re: Tommie Copper Products Consumer Litigation, Case No. 7:15-cv-03183-AT, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Tommie Copper Athletic Clothing Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 19, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have purchased Tommy Copper’s copper-infused clothing and compression wear products , then you are eligible for a potential award from the Tommie Copper Athletic Clothing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, some customers have complained that Tommie Copper’s clothing does not relieve pain as it advertises. In addition to pain, this company has said that their clothing will accelerate or speed muscle and joint recovery, improve muscle power and strength. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 19, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Alona Foreman says
I never got my $10 I requested in the form of a check. I requested NO CREDIT toward purchase but a check.
Ms Alona Foreman