Looking for a new online bank with good interest rate? Here’s a good list of banks I highly recommend:
- ING savings is offering 3% APY with no fees. The account is FDIC insured, and the account can be easily set up. If you want a $25 bonus, then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name. In order to get the $25 bonus, you must deposit $250.
- Washington Mutual gives you 3.30% APY and it’s a brick and mortar bank. I can visit my local branch and deposit, withdraw, etc. By signing up online, you will get free checking, free checks, free bill pay, one free overdraft, and no monthly fees.
- E*TRADE Bank is offering 3.01% APY and can be linked to a brokerage account. This is a good bank for those who do a lot of trading and want to keep their cash ready to invest and earn interest at the same time.
- EverBank offers 2.01% APY for Checking and 3.01% APY for Savings. Both accounts give you 4.01% APY for the first 3 months. They will also reimburse any ATM fees from other banks.
- One from American Express is both a credit card and a 2.75% savings account. There is a $50 bonus after first purchase. There is no fee for first year, so get the bonus and you can cancel before the fee kicks in.