Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Qatar Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Phuket, Thailand (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting from $745 for travel from September – November or January 2020 – February 2020
- American Airlines from San Jose, CA to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 9/17-9/24)
- Starting from $612 for travel from September – early December or January 2020 – February 2020
- EVA Airways from Seattle, WA to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 9/18-9/25)
- Starting from $762 for travel from September – October
- LATAM Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Iguassu Falls, Brazil (e.g. 8/16-8/23)
- Starting from $648 for travel from August – September
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 8/14 – 8/21)
- Starting from $365 for travel in May or August or mid September – early December or late December – February 2020
- COPA Airlines from Chicago, IL to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 8/12-8/19)
- Starting from $559 for travel from mid August – early November
- Frontier Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Denver, CO (e.g. 4/26-4/29)
- Starting from $121 for travel until early May
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 9/17-9/24)
- Starting from $288 for travel in September
- Virgin Atlantic from Boston, MA to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 8/15-8/22)
- Starting from $358 for travel in May or August or September – early December or late December – February 2020
- COPA Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago (e.g. 5/15-5/21)
- Starting from $324 for travel in early May or October – early December
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|