Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible.
If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Air Canada from Washington D.C to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (e.g. 11/11 – 11/18)
- Starting at $739 for travel from late October – December or late January 2020 – February 2020.
- American from Kansas City, MO to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 8/14 – 8/21)
- Starting at $364 for travel from August to October.
- Alaska Airlines from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 9/14 – 9/21)
- Starting at $194 for travel from May through early December.
- Delta from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA (e.g. 9/14- 9/21).
- Starting at $156 for travel from late May through January 2020
- ANA from Houston, TX to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 9/2 – 9/9).
- Starting at $557 for travel from late August through November
- jetBlue from San Francisco, CA to New York City (e.g. 9/6 – 9/10)
- Starting at $256 for travel in September.
- Qantas from Portland, OR to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 8/14 – 8/17)
- Starting at $839 for travel in August.
- jetBlue from Phoenix, AZ to Bogota, Columbia (e.g. 8/26 – 9/4)
- Starting at $374 for travel from late August – October.
- American Airlines from New York City to Vancouver, Canada (e.g. 11/2 – 11/5)
- Starting at $263 for travel from October – mid November or January 2020 – February 2020.
- Copa Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Aruba (e.g. 8/26 – 9/2)
- Starting at $399 for travel in late August.
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review