Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Denver, CO (e.g. 8/31 – 9/4)
- Starting from $113 for travel in late August through September.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, CH (e.g. 5/1 – 5/8)
- Starting from $484 for travel until early May.
- JetBlue from Phoenix, AZ to Atlanta, GA (e.g. 5/7 – 5/15)
- Starting from $238 for travel in early May or early September.
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Lihue, HI (e.g. 5/2 – 5/6)
- Starting from $335 for travel from late April – May
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Toronto, ON (e.g. 9/14 – 9/17)
- Starting from $342 for travel from September – mid November.
- Etihad Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Johannesburg, South Africa (e.g. 5/5 – 5/13)
- Starting from $724 for travel until mid May or September – early December.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Austin, TX (e.g. 5/11 – 5/15)
- Starting from $127 for travel from May – June.
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 1/20/20 – 1/28/20)
- Starting from $377 for travel from late January 2020 – early February 2020.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $396 for travel from on the outbound from September.
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Charlotte, NC (e.g. 5/3 – 5/7)
- Starting from $129 for travel until mid June.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review