Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Emirates Airlines from New York City to Milan, Italy (e.g. 10/29 – 11/5)
- Starting from $440 for travel from late October – early December
- American Airlines from Washington DC to St. Marteens, Netherlands (e.g. 1/11/19 – 1/17/19)
- Starting from $299 for travel in September or January 2019 – May 2019
- American Airlines from Los Angeles to Miami (e.g. 9/8 – 9/12)
- Starting from $212 for travel until early December
- Canadian Airlines from Phoenix, Arizona, to Montreal, QC (e.g. 10/10 – 10/16)
- Starting from $320 for travel until early December or January 2019
- TAP Portugal Airlines from New York City to Malaga, Spain (e.g. 10/11 – 10/16)
- Starting from $584 for travel from October – early December
- Hong Kong Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Hong Kong, China (e.g. 9/18-9/25)
- Starting from $520 for travel from August to November.
- Various Airlines from San Francisco,CA to San José, Costa Rica (e.g. 9/13-9/18)
- Starting from $344 for travel from September to October.
- Air Europa from Miami, FL to Rome, Italy (e.g. 9/12 – 9/19)
- Starting from $451 for travel from mid September to early December or January 2019 to early May 2019.
- Asiana Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Hanoi, Vietnam (e.g. 9/06 – 9/13)
- Starting from $582 for travel from September to early December or January 2019 to early April 2019.
- United Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Mumbai, India (e.g. 9/13-9/20)
- Starting from $687 for travel from September to mid November or January 2019 to March 2019
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.