With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
We recommend booking the flights with our rated 2 leading travel credit cards of AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Cleveland, OH (e.g. 10/3 – 10/10)
- Starting at $115 from October – early November
- WestJet from Boston, MA to Montreal, QC (e.g. 10/20 – 10/23)
- Starting at $151 for travel October 15th – end of October
- Alaska Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 10/21 – 10/28)
- Starting at $256 from late October – early December
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Chicago, IL (e.g. 8/18 – 8/22)
- Starting at $158 for travel in August
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Gothenburg, Sweden (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting at $702 from September – early October
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Aguadilla, PR (e.g. 9/22 – 9/28)
- Starting at $388 from September – early November
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Tampa, FL (e.g. 9/14 – 9/20)
- Starting at $250 from September – November
- KLM Royal Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting at $805 from late October – early December
- SWISS from Los Angeles, CA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 11/7 – 11/14)
- Starting at $406 from November – early December
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to Ahmedabad, India (e.g. 4/3 – 4/11)
- Starting at $791 from late March – May
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!