Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Warsaw, Poland (e.g. 2/4 – 2/11)
- Starting from $767 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to New Delhi, India (e.g. 5/5 5/13)
- Starting from $686 for travel in early May 2019
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (e.g. 1/22 – 1/28)
- Starting from $361 for travel from late January 2019 – February 2019
- Hawaiian Air from Phoenix, AZ to Papeete, French Polynesian (e.g. 2/2 – 2/9)
- Starting from $798 for travel from late January 2019 – March 2019.
- jetBlue Airways from New York City, New York to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 2/22 – 2/27)
- Starting from $373 for travel from mid February 2019 – mid March 2019 or late May 2019
- Sichuan Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, China (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting from $353 for travel from March 2019 – early May 2019
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Calgary, Canada (e.g. 1/19 – 1/23)
- Starting from $298 for travel in January 2019
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Luxembourg (e.g. 3/19 – 3/26)
- Starting from $462 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Toronto, Canada (e.g. 1/17 – 1/24)
- Starting from $162 for travel from January 2019 – February 2019
- United Airlines Miami, FL to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 8/14 – 8/21)
- Starting from $438 for travel from January 2019 – May 2019 or August 2019 or mid September 2019 – October 2019
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
3X points on popular streaming services