If you’re looking to travel in the most cost efficient and money-saving way possible, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day! These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Portland to Paris (e.g. 7/6 – 7/13)
- Starting at $657 from January – early November
- American Airlines from New York City to Amsterdam (e.g. 7/25 – 8/3)
- Starting At $484 from April – October
- JetBlue Airways from Boston to Seattle (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting at $196 from January – early February
- American Airlines from Baltimore to Amsterdam (e.g. 7/25 – 8/3)
- Starting At $496 from April – October
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco to Bali (e.g. 2/8 – 2/16)
- Starting at $617 from February – March
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix to Nassau (e.g. 1/7 – 1/14)
- Starting at $344 from January – March
- JetBlue Airways from Philadelphia to Aruba (e.g. 1/17 – 1/24)
- Starting at $288 for travel in January
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles to Zurich (e.g. 1/23 – 1/30)
- Starting At $482 from January – March
- Air Berlin from Miami to Zurich (e.g. 1/23 – 1/30)
- Starting At $446 from January – March
- Finnair from Chicago to Paris (e.g. 7/6 – 7/13)
- Starting at $513 from April – early November
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.