Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Hong Kong Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Manila, Philippines (e.g. 5/6-5/13)
- Starting from $466 for travel in early May or late August – early December
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Zurich, Switzerland (e.g. 3/20-3/27)
- Starting from $364 for travel from February – March
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Bonaire (e.g. 2/2-2/10)
- Starting from $773 for travel until early February
- jetBlue Airways from Phoenix, AZ to Aruba (e.g. 2/20-2/27)
- Starting from $384 for travel in late February 2019
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 5/8-5/15)
- Starting from $290 for travel from April – early May
- Qantas Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Brisbane, Australia (e.g. 2/25-3/6)
- Starting from $648 for travel late February – May
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Houston, TX (e.g. 5/10-5/14)
- Starting from $159for travel in early May
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/12-2/19)
- Starting from $539 for travel from February – June or August – mid September
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Honolulu, HI (e.g. 2/7-2/12)
- Starting from $507 for travel from February – early March
- jetBlue Airways from New York City, NY to San Diego, CA (e.g. 2/1-2/4)
- Starting from $232 for travel until mid early February
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|