If you’re looking to travel in the most cost efficient and money-saving way possible, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day! These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Miami to Las Vegas (e.g. 2/4 – 2/7)
- Starting At $191 from January – early May
- Air Canada from Dallas to Saskatoon (e.g. 3/16 – 3/21)
- Starting At $241 from January – mid April
- Virgin Atlantic from San Francisco to Manchester (e.g. 7/4 – 7/11)
- Starting at $558 from late March – early July
- American Airlines from Phoenix to Detroit (e.g. 2/1 – 2/6)
- Starting At $136 from January – early February
- Delta Airlines from Boston to Sacramento (e.g. 2/9 – 2/12)
- Starting at $195 from January – April
- Alaska/Turkish Airlines from Portland to Cairo (e.g. 2/8 – 2/15)
- Starting at $746 from January – May
- Delta Airlines from Seattle to Atlanta (e.g. 1/28 – 1/31)
- Starting at $256 from January – early February
- United Airlines from Philadelphia to Salt Lake City (e.g. 3/23 – 3/28)
- Starting at $231 from January – early May
- American Airlines from Los Angeles to Helsinki (e.g. 8/28 – 9/7)
- Starting at $513 from January – early May
- Turkish Airlines from Chicago to Nairobi (e.g. 2/1 – 2/9)
- Starting at $698 from January – early May
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.